Have you ever encountered a situation where you buy furniture and it gets delivered to you in the form of different parts put in boxes? Yes, this is quite unpleasant, especially if you have no idea how to convert a pile of boards and dowels into a desk, cupboard, kitchen cabinet, etc. And don't forget the time you'll need to clean afterwards...
We – the team of Furnish BG - realize that clients need to pay for product that is fully completed. We believe that there is no need for you to possess the skills of a carpenter and we appreciate your time. This is why when you order furniture by Furnish BG we deliver the product and provide installation. Our service runs in the following stages:
1) Transport - On the day we have agreed our company transports all the furniture to your home.
2) Furniture arrangement and assembly - With the help of our designers we make a plan on how the furniture should be arranged; then we proceed with the installation. Qualified installers assemble the individual modules and install them according to plan.
3)Cleaning and removing all packaging
When you buy a kitchen the installation process is more complicated. Below is a list of the services we can offer you. They are only examples. If you have other requirements, please ask your sales assistant.
The standard installation service includes the following:
- To assemble and install all fitted kitchens. That include all cabinets, plinths, end panels, handles, interior fitting and legs;
- Installation of worktops, including hob and sink cut outs;
- Installation of sinks and taps; cost depends on existing location and existing supply;
- Installation and testing of appliances;
- Demolition of your old kitchen, including removal of all existing cabinets, sinks, taps, worktops and electrical appliances;
- Additional electrical works, including additional electric sockets, cooker points and electrical testing;
- Additional plumbing work including water and drainage;
- Removal of tiles, plastering, painting;
- Installation of tiles, granite or glass Splash backs;
- Light fittings to cabinets;
- External venting of extractors;
Costs depends on existing situation.
Execution term – the installation takes 1 to 7 days depending on the type and number of the furniture products.
Receiving furniture - After installation you examine and accept the furniture.
Warranty - Most of our products are guaranteed against material defects or installation inaccuracies for at least 12 months after the date of delivery. For all corpus furniture the guaranty is 36 months.
Reclamation and return - If a problem or detection of a defect should occur, please contact your sales consultant or call us at our offices in Varna. We'll visit you as soon as possible. Our technicians will find the problem and will fix it if possible. If the damage is beyond repair we will replace the relevant part of the furniture.